Terms & Conditions
1. Registered address for mistralperfumes.co.uk
2 mistralperfumes.co.uk operates in United Kingdom
3. Shop is open 24/7 all year round. We reserve the right to make changes of the use of the shop.
4. By making an order you have to fill in the appropriate order form that can be found on the website and send it back to
5. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate.
6. We reserve the right to verify the order or to cancel it in case of the order being unreliable.
7. When you place an order, you will receive e-mail confirming acceptance of your order. No confirmation from us may mean that your order was not received.
8. We will process your order within one working day after the order was placed. In case of verification of your order, we will process it within one working day after the verification was performed.
9.Payments can be made by credit or debit card or you can transfer money to an account. Payments methods are available on the website.
10. All prices quoted are in Pound Sterling and inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges.
11. We reserve the right to change the prices of products without notice to you. This does not apply to orders already accepted.
12. We reserve the right to withdraw products from offers without notice to you.
13. We will process your order within seven working days, after we received the payment. Despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK, International and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
14. We take delivery charges that you accept once making a payment for your goods.
15. Delivery charges are clearly displayed and included in the 'Total Cost'.
16. We do not take any responsibility for overdue, mistaken or damaged products while in transport by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or other couriers.
17. When you order few items and want them to be delivered in one parcel, the process time of your order will depend on the completion of collection of all goods, unless agreed differently.
18. Complaints of damaged products during a transport will be considered only after a damaged note was written and signed both by you and a delivery person.
19. In case of any complaints you should contact mistralperfumes.co.ukby e-mail or phone. You will have to give your name, order number and receipt (VAT) and state the reason of complaint.
20. The Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to change your mind and cancel an order within seven working days. This is only applicable to undamaged and unused goods. When making a return please send the item to the registered address of mistralperfumes.co.ukwith the note “Returns”. We will refund your purchase within fourteen working days of receiving the goods. We will not accept any returns that have to be paid for.
21. In situations where these terms and conditions are not applied, other regulations are in force such as Distance Selling Regulations, Consumer Protection (Distance Selling), Directive 97/7/EC, Electronic Commerce Directive 2000).
23. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to you.